Tuesday, November 13, 2018

I'm back! Been a long time since I posted!

Gallery Opening at the Twin Falls Center for the Arts on Thursday, Nov. 15 from 5-7p.m.  

Come and see my new watercolor paintings in the Full Moon Gallery.  
This sunflower piece is on display along with my other new  ink and watercolor pieces.  The painting is large, 22"x30" watercolor paper and even bigger with mat and frame.  It is part of my "WILD" series.  Time to break out of old habits and try something new.  I am using India ink to do the drawing with wide sweeps and splotches, and adding watercolor to the piece.  Great fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gobs and Blobs - New Abstract Work

  Gobs and Blobs The current show at the Full Moon Gallery in Twin Falls! I have these pieces plus more hanging in the Gallery and the Lobby...