Saturday, January 14, 2017

Day 14 and Working Toward 30

It is Day 14 of the Thirty Paintings in Thirty Days Challenge!  I recommend that you click on the link to the Challenge to see the work of the artists that are also participating in the challenge.  I am finding some new artists to follow and am inspired by the excellent artwork posted each day!

This piece is the second in a series of paintings. I often work in a series to see where a painting might take me.  A series allows me to decide on a composition and then work through the paintings to change up colors, values and watercolor techniques to achieve something new.  If you look at yesterday's post, this is similar in composition, but is a different take on the background.        

1 comment:

Gobs and Blobs - New Abstract Work

  Gobs and Blobs The current show at the Full Moon Gallery in Twin Falls! I have these pieces plus more hanging in the Gallery and the Lobby...