Got up to -9 degrees this morning! Good day to stay in and paint! I am working on more pieces for the 30 in 30 Challenge and will be posting them this month. This is Day 6 and painting!
This piece is one of the Creek Series that I am working on from places along the Big Wood River in and around Ketchum. My husband is a fly fisherman and takes great reference photos for me while he is out. Fortunate for me, since it is much too cold for me to set up along the stream. I have read that vodka in the painting water helps with the cold. Hmmm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Notecards!
New Dictionary Series Cards! These cards are prints from a series of gouache paintings. I found some dictionary page reprints that were abo...
-
Had a wonderful time in Italy. It was a busy trip, but I was determined to capture some of the wonderful scenes in my sketchboo...
-
Still fooling with PicMonkey . And you can add titles to the collage! I also see a possibility for creating cards. Pretty cool options....
-
This is Day 18 of my posting to the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge . I saw some really nice pieces on the site yesterday and recommend...

So lovely!
ReplyDeleteThanks Sheila!
Delete