Sunday, March 31, 2019
Two Bears Out Tonight!
When we lived in the "Campus House" our kids used to have a game called "Bears Out Tonight" just at dusk. They had energetic fun, and had to come in with the street lights came on. I was never quite sure if this game was just an upgrade from "tag" or another kids game with imagination. It definitely helped them get their wiggles out. These games are long gone except for the memories, but these bears reminded me of those simple times. Bob the Bear on top is probably related to Barry the Bear on the bottom. Both have a sadness in their eyes, not sure why.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Notecards!
New Dictionary Series Cards! These cards are prints from a series of gouache paintings. I found some dictionary page reprints that were abo...
-
Had a wonderful time in Italy. It was a busy trip, but I was determined to capture some of the wonderful scenes in my sketchboo...
-
Still fooling with PicMonkey . And you can add titles to the collage! I also see a possibility for creating cards. Pretty cool options....
-
This is Day 18 of my posting to the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge . I saw some really nice pieces on the site yesterday and recommend...


No comments:
Post a Comment