This is Day 18 of my posting to the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge. I saw some really nice pieces on the site yesterday and recommend that you go to the site and check it out here.
I chose the theme Winter Scene for the Challenge, and it is definitely the winter for it! More snow reportedly on the way today. Must get out to get a few pictures before the shoveling eats up my time again. I need new material! And I do have aspens in my yard and I see from my studio window that the light is good right now. Gotta Go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Notecards!
New Dictionary Series Cards! These cards are prints from a series of gouache paintings. I found some dictionary page reprints that were abo...
-
Had a wonderful time in Italy. It was a busy trip, but I was determined to capture some of the wonderful scenes in my sketchboo...
-
Still fooling with PicMonkey . And you can add titles to the collage! I also see a possibility for creating cards. Pretty cool options....
-
This is Day 18 of my posting to the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge . I saw some really nice pieces on the site yesterday and recommend...

You captured the feeling of snow falling so beautifully!
ReplyDeleteGosh thanks! A little thinned gouache spattering does the trick!
ReplyDelete