Thursday, December 16, 2021

'Tis the Season...

Having fun trying new things this holiday season, along with some old favorites!
Got out my old sewing machine and did some free form stitching on canvas and paper. A good feeling getting my 40+ year old Bernina out of the closet for some new tricks.

I added Watercolor Ground to 4 "x 4" canvas supports and then painted fall and winter scenes in watercolor.  


Block printing on dish towels is a new way to work for me.  Those old fashioned cotton towels that we all used growing up are the best for drying dishes.  Now they can be pretty too!



 I mounted prints on wood supports and turned them into tree ornaments.  I have painted the Sun Valley Barn in many ways and seasons, but it seems like winter is the most fitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gobs and Blobs - New Abstract Work

  Gobs and Blobs The current show at the Full Moon Gallery in Twin Falls! I have these pieces plus more hanging in the Gallery and the Lobby...