Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Snowed In!

The snow is still coming down, blowing and drifting in the driveway and I see no reason why I can't get into the studio today!  Grocery shopping is delayed another day!

This is my Day 4 entry for 30 in 30 Challenge.  I will be placing it in the Full Moon Gallery today for the January through March show.  It is a watercolor done on a 5"x 5" Aquabord panel that I ordered from Dick Blick.  Interesting surface, but I think I prefer the watercolor ground that I have been using from Daniel Smith.  The watercolor ground seems to be a softer surface and takes the paint more like paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gobs and Blobs - New Abstract Work

  Gobs and Blobs The current show at the Full Moon Gallery in Twin Falls! I have these pieces plus more hanging in the Gallery and the Lobby...